Friday, September 2, 2011

AbaF Awards in Hobart

I shared a fantastic evening on Thursday with Naomi Howard, painter extraordinaire and designer, Fiona Tabart at the Henry Jones Art Hotel.

Being nominated for the Woodside Better Business Partnership Award was a great privilege, thanks so much Naomi. I was happy to go into the mix if it helps the conversation about how individual artists are supported. Congratulations to the winners and to Jane Haley, Magdalena and Essie for a lovely evening.

I was stoked to see an email on Friday acknowledging my work as 'best practice', which to me is almost more important than winning the big one. The passion continues and I look forward to another exciting year with interesting, insightful and incredibly creative individuals. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog