- Author of Community Development Project Management Training & Manual 2015
- Author of Learning from Branching Out; An Exploration of social enterprise in the Tasmanian Arts Sector Feb 2013
- Author of Tasmanian Social Enterprises; Capturing their Stories 2012. A publication produced with the support of the Institute for Regional Development, UTAS.
- Co-author of the Tasmanian Social Enterprise Study 2011 a UTAS and Tasmania Government initiative mapping social enterprise in Tasmania.
- Co-author of the Tasmanian Crime Prevention & Community Safety Directory–a 1st for the state launched by the Minister for Justice–1998
ABC Radio Interview: 15 August 2013
Interviewed on a panel with Jamie Bladel and Robert Jarman
Working with HYPE TV, we produced a short film that captures the essence of the RACT Insurance Tasmanian Portraiture Prize. See it here
ABC Radio Interview: 13 March 2014 Interview on ABC Local Radio with Leo Schofield and Louise Saunders
Findings from the TSES Report are cited in this report relating to SE in Local Government
Branching Out; Social Enterprise in the arts.
During my work in Social Enterprise I developed and managed a Creative Social Enterprise project that was funded by the Westpac Foundation. To capture the project and social enterprise I set up the Branching Out blog that still has a variety of stories, reports and information that is relevant to social enterprise.